Intermediate C# .NET /.NET Core Developer
Our company is currently looking for an intermediate .NET / .NET Core Developer. We are a team of engineers working on a variety of projects, with clients from South Africa, UK and Australia, based in Agile teams generally off-site from our clients. We work in a range of industries, including:
- Retail Marketing
- Packaging and Print
- Construction Management
- Financial Tech
- Participate in Scrum Ceremonies;
- Actively participate in technical sprint planning;
- Responsible for diligent pull-request reviews;
- Building new features and maintaining code to the quality and standard as set by the team
- Fixing bugs
- Supporting production systems
- Sharing knowledge
- Mentoring others.
Formal Qualification Requirements:
Degree/Diploma/Accredited Certificate in Software Development, Computer Science or equivalent will be beneficial.
While not a requirement, the candidate will be expected to achieve the following certifications (paid for internally) within a reasonable agreed time if successful
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Certification
- Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals Certification
- Microsoft Azure Developer Associate
- 4 years experience on high performing enterprise consulting teams
- Experience with C#, .Net, .Net Core
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with DI and IoC
- Experience and with Entity Framework Core / NHibernate or other ORM technology
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC and RESTful APIs
- Experience and working knowledge of standard approaches to Back-End Architecture and Industry-standard design patterns (SOLID)
- Able to implement and contribute to a solution based on an existing architectural design
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Platform and Services
- Experience with Git source control
- Experience with Azure DevOps and / Atlassian product suite
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipeline automation
- Experience in unit testing technologies (MSTest, xUnit, NUnit, Moq)
- Fluent written and verbal English.
- Experience with Azure Table Storage
- Experience with Azure Service Bus
- Experience with CosmosDB
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes / Cloud Native
- Experience architecting / designing parts of a system.
- Experience with Mobile Development Technologies (Xamarin, React Native, Ionic, Flutter).
- Experience with UI/UX design implementation (CSS and SASS)
- Experience with Indexed Search technologies (Elastic, Azure Search)
- FinTech Industry exposure
- Experience leading/mentoring more junior team members
- Experience with Microsoft Flow / Power Platform
You will be a self-motivated individual and be able to demonstrate good problem-solving skills. The successful candidate will gain international experience and possible international travelling.
Location: South Africa / remote work opportunity
Salary: R 30 000 – R 46 000 (Neg.)