Intermediate Functional QA
Our company is currently looking for an Intermediate Functional QA. We are a team of engineers working on various projects, with clients from South Africa and the U.K., based in Agile teams generally off-site from our clients. We work in a range of industries, including:
- Retail Marketing
- Packaging and Print
- Construction Management
- Financial Tech
- Being involved in the planning of process.
- Design and create test cases per project iteration.
- Run test cases and complete test cycles on project iterations.
- Creating bugs and retesting the solution to ensure they have been resolved correctly.
- Create and manage test reports.
- Create and manage test packs.
- Actively drive the QA best practice throughout the SDLC.
- Participate in defect reviews.
- Liaising with and testing third party applications.
- Familiar with Source control
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced Agile development environment.
- Solid understanding of SDLC phases including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, release and maintenance.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Good understanding of REST API and tools like Postman
- Have a good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Confortablet using dev tools to investigate issues
- Strong customer focus and passion for doing what’s right for the customer
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and oral/written communication skills
- Great organizational skills and an eye for details
- Good understanding of software quality assurance processes is required
- Experience testing multiple platforms including desktop, web, and mobile-based systems
- Excellent understanding of testing concepts and the role of QA in team.
- Understand the various stages of the SDLC.
- Qualified on:
- ISTQB Foundation
- Strong SQL skills.
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Computer Science diploma – advantages
Available: October 2021
Location: Parow, Cape Town
Salary: R30 000 – R46 000