We are Haefele Software. We are a boutique software development firm, established in London 2006, with a growing team of 55 between London, Cape Town (primarily), Johannesburg, and Melbourne.
We are engineering-focused and build high-performance Agile teams, enjoying complex problems, serving a variety of industries and clients, generally abroad.
As a collective, we strive to be surrounded by equally personable, sharp, and growth-minded people, in a space that values relationships, people first, and pragmatic process, to foster the mentor and the mentorable.
- Guiding and researching our content strategy in software and related field.
- Create a vision for blogs, emails, and social media posts.
- Creating engaging and original blog posts, emails, and social media posts targeted to our audience based on current industry trends.
- Manage, transcribe and write content (blogs, etc.) from our weekly/fortnightly podcast episodes (The Agile CTO)
- Planning and repurposing prior content across multiple platforms.
- Optimize content considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Engage with creatives, inhouse and agencies, on various content initiatives
- Assisting in email campaigns targeted to prospects
- Interviewing stakeholders, internal and client, to write case studies.
- Assisting in maintaining content on company sites.
- Assisting in social media scheduling.
Related qualifications/diplomas/courses in marketing, journalism or relevant fields
- 3+ years experience as a content writer and/or marketer.
- Editorial mindset, ideally with some experience with our audience.
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Experience in social media platforms and their content preferences & guidelines.
- Project management skills and attention to detail.
- Organized, solid communicator, both verbal and written.
Digital Content Marketer
Thanks for applying