We are Haefele Software. We are a boutique software development firm, established in London 2006, with a growing team of 55 between London, Cape Town (primarily), Johannesburg, and Melbourne.
We are engineering-focused and build high-performance Agile teams, enjoying complex problems, serving a variety of industries and clients, generally abroad.
As a collective, we strive to be surrounded by equally personable, sharp, and growth-minded people, in a space that values relationships, people first, and pragmatic process, to foster the mentor and the mentorable.
- Being involved in the planning of the process.
- Design and create test cases per project iteration.
- Run test cases and complete test cycles on project iterations.
- Creating bugs and retesting the solution to ensure they have been resolved correctly.
- Create and manage test reports.
- Create and manage test packs.
- Actively drive the QA best practice throughout the SDLC.
- Participate in defect reviews.
- Liaising with and testing third-party applications.
- Familiar with Source control
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced Agile development environment.
- Solid understanding of SDLC phases including requirements analysis, design, coding, testing, release, and maintenance.
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Good understanding of REST API and tools like Postman
- Have a good understanding of HTML and CSS
- Comfortable using dev tools to investigate issues
Degree/Diploma/Accredited Certificate in Quality Assurance, Computer Science, or equivalent will be beneficial. ISTQB qualified.
While not a requirement, the candidate will be expected to achieve the following certifications (paid for internally) within a reasonable agreed time if successful
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Certification
- Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals Certification
- Strong customer focus and passion for doing what’s right for the customer
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and oral/written communication skills
- Great organizational skills and an eye for details
- A good understanding of software quality assurance processes is required
- Experience testing multiple platforms including desktop, web, and mobile-based systems
- Excellent understanding of testing concepts and the role of QA in a team.
- Understand the various stages of the SDLC.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies.
You will be a self-motivated individual and be able to demonstrate good problem-solving skills. The successful candidate will gain international experience and possible international traveling.
Intermediate Functional QA
Thanks for applying