We are Haefele Software. We are a boutique software development firm, established in London 2006, with a growing team of 55 between London, Cape Town (primarily), Johannesburg, and Melbourne.
We are engineering-focused and build high-performance Agile teams, enjoying complex problems, serving a variety of industries and clients, generally abroad.
As a collective, we strive to be surrounded by equally personable, sharp, and growth-minded people, in a space that values relationships, people first, and pragmatic process, to foster the mentor and the mentorable.
- Lead technically, be accountable, and be responsible for the technical direction and decisions on client projects
- Manage a team of developers to maintain a high standard of quality in the team’s technical output
- Look after the career development of the more junior developers on your team
- Technical point of contact between the client, scrum master, business analysts, Quality assurance engineers, and the other developers
- Actively participate in Scrum Ceremonies
- Run technical sprint planning (SP2)
- Responsible for diligent pull-request reviews as laid out in the organization’s technical standards document and ensure that other developers in your team do the same
- Building new features and maintaining code to the quality and standard as set by the team and the organization
- Independently design and/or collaborate on the design of whole systems or parts of existing systems
- Maintain the organization’s technical standards across multiple teams
- Participate in architectural audits and reviews of other solutions from time to time
- Fixing bugs
- Supporting production systems
- Actively sharing knowledge
- Actively seek to mentor and teach others
Formal Qualification Requirements
Degree/Diploma/Accredited Certificate in Software Development, Computer Science or equivalent will be beneficial.
While not a requirement, the candidate will be expected to achieve the following certifications (paid for internally) within a reasonable agreed time if successful
- Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Certification.
- Microsoft Azure Data Fundamentals Certification.
- Microsoft Azure Developer Associate.
- Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert.
- 8+ years experience on high performing enterprise consulting teams
- 3+ years experience leading high-performance teams
- Strong Agile literacy
- Expert knowledge and experience in C#, .NET, .NET Core
- Expert knowledge and experience in SQL Server
- Expert knowledge and experience in DI and IoC
- Expert knowledge and experience in Entity Framework Core / NHibernate or other ORM technology
- Expert knowledge and experience in ASP.NET MVC and RESTful APIs
- Expert understanding, experience, and working knowledge of standard approaches to Back-End Architectures and Industry-standard design patterns (SOLID)
- A key contributor to solution design, technical planning, and technical analysis
- Architect and implement a solution based on technical requirements and designs from inception to final delivery of a working solution
- Expert knowledge and experience with Microsoft Azure Platform and Services
- Expert knowledge and experience with Git source control
- Expert knowledge and experience with Azure DevOps and / Atlassian product suite
- Expert knowledge and experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipeline automation
- Expert knowledge and experience in unit testing technologies (MSTest, xUnit, NUnit, Moq)
- Expert experience implementing OpenID Connect and OAuth 2.0 authentication solutions using IdentityServer4 or third-party services like Auth0
- Strong experience with PostgreSQL
- Strong experience with Azure Table Storage
- Strong experience with CosmosDB
- Strong experience integrating with Azure AD and AD B2C
- Strong experience with Amazon Web Services
- Strong experience with Google Cloud Platform and Firebase
- Enterprise experience in the Insurance sector
- Enterprise experience in the Legal sector
- Experience with Mambu Cloud Banking Platform
- Experience with WebForms
- Experience with ADO.NET
- Experience with Azure Service Bus;
- Experience with MongoDB;
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes / Cloud Native;
- Experience with Mobile Development Technologies (Android Native, IOS Native, Xamarin, React Native, Ionic, Flutter);
- Experience with Indexed Search technologies (Elastic, Azure Search);
- Experience with Microsoft Flow / Power Platform;
The successful candidate will host internal technical workshops and complete prescribed training and certifications from time to time. You will be a self-motivated individual and be able to demonstrate good problem-solving skills. The successful candidate will gain international experience and possible international traveling.
Technical Lead Developer C# .NET / .NET Core
Thanks for applying