FITFO and the Seven Day Weekend with Herman Kriel
FITFO, what it means, and how they apply it
If you asked one hundred different software development companies their development methodologies, you’re not likely to get a consensus answer.
- Some use the waterfall method. Some use agile. Some use some combination of the two. Others use something entirely different.
There is no singular methodology. But as we learned from our guest on this inaugural episode of The Agile CTO, Herman Kriel, CEO at FiveFriday, maybe having a singular methodology isn’t such a necessary thing. We talked all about:
- The Seven Day Weekend, and why it makes so much sense
- FITFO, what it means, and how they apply it
- The importance of putting everybody’s hands on the steering wheel
FITFO (Figure it the F*@k Out)
- “Because I believe skin in the game is very important, because you have to build that trust and confidence that you are a partner.” Herman Kriel
- "Ever since I read [The Maverick], it really resonated with me. This whole concept that you have to treat people in a way that you expect them to behave.” Herman Kriel
- "Because I believe skin in the game is very important, because you have to build that trust and confidence that you are a partner.” Herman Kriel
Leave a comment
Let us know what you think. We promise your email address will not be published.
Thank you for reaching out.
We’ll be in touch in the next 24 hours to arrange a session with you.