Growth Mindset & Company Culture Tips for Entrepreneurs
Low Code Development and the Future of Software Developers
- Software developers are a rare commodity. So, when an app needs to be built in a developer’s absence, it requires a low code or no code solution. However, low code/no code is not always the answer.
What should be done, then?
What we discuss:
- A deep dive into low code & no code applications
- Understanding Appenate & Paul’s background
- Working within a flat structure & the agile methodology
- Moments of pride, frustration, & burnout
Check out this resource we mentioned during the podcast:
A deep dive into low code & no code applications
Working within a flat structure
- “If you don't have the skills to write code, you find other ways.” — Paul Du Bois
- “Anywhere that you've got a paper based process in a business is potentially a candidate for a solution like ours.” — Paul Du Bois
- “That's what depression is to me; it's a washout effect. ” — Paul Du Bois
Thank you for reaching out.
We’ll be in touch in the next 24 hours to arrange a session with you.