Turn your work into enjoyment with Ben Deacon
Turn Your Work Into Enjoyment
Is it always so easy to stay positive? What advice can be given to those looking to live equally positive lives no matter the personal adversities? Is it as easy as, say, picking up sailing?
Building a Low-Code/No-Code Platform
Ben Deacon, Founder at Staverton Partners, shares lessons gained from his experience and his expectations for the future.
Ben chats with us about:
- His highly unusual education and background
- Low code/no code versus the high code world
- Authentication in the B2C world
- Running, sailing, and doing work that you enjoy
His highly unusual education and background
The Early Days
Buzzfeed and the procedural manual
- With the high code world, there's a big learning curve. With the low code, you could do 80% of the functionality that you require from a high code world, but in 20% of the time.” — Ben Deacon
- “Even now when I'm working, I'm just enjoying it. It doesn't feel like work anymore. I'm just having a hell of a lot of fun.” — Ben Deacon
- “Everyone needs to every five years stop and reassess and go, ‘What is it about my current job that I do not enjoy?’” — Ben Deacon
Leave a comment
Let us know what you think. We promice your email address will not be published.
Thank you for reaching out.
We’ll be in touch in the next 24 hours to arrange a session with you.