Growth Mindset and Company Culture Tips for Entrepreneurs with Tyrone Adams
Growth Mindset and Company Culture Tips for Entrepreneurs
Today’s guest wasn’t really aware of computers until after high school. He has regularly been called young, stubborn, and naive. Proving everyone wrong by landing on the Forbes 30 Under 30 list, he embodies the growth mindset of the best of tech entrepreneurs.
A Forbes 30 Under 30 Entrepreneur’s Vision for Africa 3.0
In this episode, we interview Tyrone Adams, Co-Founder and CEO at Skywalk Innovations, about his entrepreneurship, innovation, and vision for technology in Africa.
Join us as we discuss:
- Why Africa 1.0 can skip straight to Africa 3.0
- Offering an end-to-end journey to deliver innovation for customers
- The mission of Tyrone’s CTO Sessions
- Building company culture, even when it’s difficult
- Applying a growth mindset to work and life
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
- Carol Dweck’s Mindset
- Viktor Frankl’s Man’s Search for Meaning
Why Africa 1.0 can skip straight to Africa 3.0
Offering an end-to-end journey to deliver innovation for customers
The mission of Tyrone’s CTO Sessions
- “Culture is not just about team-building events. Does the team understand the mission that you're on? Do people actually believe in what you do?” — Tyrone Adams
- “What I learned about a growth mindset is I can put myself in situations where I can continuously push and evolve myself if I don't limit myself based on what I know about me from the past.” — Tyrone Adams
- “I want to change the narrative that people have about African people. Africa, to me, is this untapped goldmine of talented individuals.” — Tyrone Adams
Leave a comment
Let us know what you think. We promice your email address will not be published.
Thank you for reaching out.
We’ll be in touch in the next 24 hours to arrange a session with you.