Outsourcing Done Right w/Alan Haefele
Outsourcing isn’t just about getting cheaper devs. There’s an entire spectrum of how to outsource for your business and you need to be mindful of all the options available before settling on one.
What we talked about:
- Insourcing, outsourcing & hybridization
- The outsourcing spectrum and how to approach it
- The upside of outsourcing to South African providers
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
Insource, outsource or hybrid?
Insourcing is a great way to grow your people alongside your business, reduce the need for foundational onboarding higher up in the organization and maximise control over every piece of your operation.
Outsourcing is a way to ensure that someone else deals with the human resource challenges while you get the results you pay for, every time. It can be faster than recruiting in-house teams and more cost-effective upfront.
The hybrid? Well, now, that’s the best of both worlds. You get to adjust the levers any way you want, until you find that perfect combination of who you need in-house and what parts of your operation can be outsourced.
So which way are you going, and why?
The outsourcing spectrum
Before you outsource…
What’s unique about a South African outsourcing provider?
- The agile CTO is heading toward a hybridized team of both insourced and outsourced functions and resources.” — Alan Haefele
- “CTOs are vulnerable to overestimating their team’s agile maturity.” — Alan Haefele
- “High performance teams require constant feedback, high EQ, high trust, and good communication.” — Alan Haefele
Thank you for reaching out.
We’ll be in touch in the next 24 hours to arrange a session with you.